Everything you need. Right here. We’ve found the resources that matter to you and your organization. From regulations to reference guides and templates, we’ve got you covered.
Browse our webinar archive
SPEER Programs + Informational Flyers
Inflation Reduction Act + additional resources
- What is the Inflation Reduction Act’s (IRA) impact on the south-central region?
- 2023 available energy efficiency rebates and tax incentives
- The Department of Energy launches Energy Savings Hub where you can find energy tax credits, rebates for energy efficiency improvements and tips to save energy and money.
- Looking to implement energy efficiency upgrades, renewable energy, and decarbonization projects, or other sustainability initiatives? Check out DOE’s Better Buildings Funding and Incentive Resource Hub.
Resolutions, Energy Plans, and Climate Action Plans
Below we are currating a library of local government resolutions, energy plans/policy, climate action plans, and resiliency initiatives. These documents are meant to be a resource and showcase the commitment made by local governments to create an equitable, safe, and economically stable future for Texans and Oklahoma’s citizens. This library is a living document that welcomes new additions or feedback please send updates to email@example.com.
Climate Action Plans
- Austin, TX – Approved in 2021
- El Paso, TX – Approved in 2017
- Houston, TX – Approved in 2020
- San Antonio, TX – Approved in 2019
- Dallas, TX – Approved in 2020
2022 Energy Efficiency Day Proclamations
New & Noteworthy
The recently passed Inflation Reduction Act carries a host of tax credits and discounts on everything from electric cars to solar energy. Depending on location and income, American households can qualify for up to $10,000 — or more — in tax breaks and rebates. EcoWatch created an incentives calculator to help consumers understand what rebates and tax credits they qualify for under the IRA. You can check it out below:
Inflation Reduction Act Calculator
Connect with us Today
At SPEER, our sole purpose is to help you and your organization move toward a more energy-efficient end-state. Our team supports a robust member network with training, peer support, and advocacy. Join us!