Become part of the regional energy efficiency organization for Texas and Oklahoma.
Our members benefit greatly from partnership in SPEER’s collaborative network and shape the vision, message, and activities of the only organization specifically focused on growing markets for energy efficient technologies, products and services in this region.
Texas and Oklahoma have massive potential for market penetration of energy efficient practices, products and services. SPEER was formed in 2011 as a public purpose, mission driven, industry supported, non-profit educational partnership, devoted to increasing the understanding and uptake of energy efficiency in these two states. Now more than triple its original size, membership dollars are leveraged by foundation and government grants which help to meet our goals.
Business speaks loudly in these states, and the business voice for energy efficiency has never before been organized in this way. SPEER is fast becoming the industry resource for policymakers, professionals, and consumers in Texas and Oklahoma. SPEER and its members are accelerating the growth of energy efficiency retrofits and advanced building systems. Your participation will quicken the pace.
- Networking and collaboration with other energy efficiency industry leaders. See our directory.
- Participation in SPEER’s member-only calls/webinars and member-only Annual Meeting
- Opportunities to educate and provide thought leadership for policymakers with an industry-led group focused on energy efficiency
- Updates on legislative and regulatory activities impacting demand side resources in Texas and Oklahoma
- Access to information on local programs (city/county/utility) that impact energy efficiency and distributed generation, and help develop or design new initiatives
- Featured placement on SPEER’s website and printed materials, giving your company recognition as a leader in the industry
- Usage of SPEER logo: Members are encouraged to use the SPEER logo in their marketing materials to demonstrate a commitment to our mission
- Discounted admissions to SPEER events and SPEER-supported events
- Access to SPEER staff and subject matter experts on a wide variety of issues related to efficiency in Texas and Oklahoma including policy and regulatory issues, building energy codes, electric markets, combined heat and power and industrial efficiency and more