Today, SPEER, in partnership with the Houston Advanced Research Center and the State Energy Conservation Office, released another case study highlighting city initiatives to accelerate energy efficiency. This demonstrates a best practice in retrofitting street lights to achieve significant savings on energy costs and maintenance. With the growth of the LED market comes a large number of manufacturers who are offering high quality and long lamp-life. read more
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications