SPEER is a proud promotional sponsor of this years PLMA Spring Conference.
Demand Response Practitioners’ Perspective
Already, almost 100 people have registered to attend… which could mean this will be PLMA’s best attended event in recent memory. To see who has already registered, click here
Texas Public Utility Commissioner Kenneth Anderson and the Honorable Mark Strama of Texas House of Representatives will be keynote presenters. The sessions will focus on regulatory and policy updates from FERC, NERC and ERCOT, and explore innovative approaches to demand response programs, price and rate response, regional regulatory issues, legal challenges, and technologies. Session topics will include:
- Industry Outlook
- ERCOT Policy Panel
- Texas Demand Response Case Studies
- Demand Response and Distributed Generation
- Technology Showcase
- Implementing the Open ADR Standard
- Public Power, Electric Cooperative and Generation & Transmission Association Perspective
- Roles of Retail Marketers and the A,B,C Network in Demand Response
- International Market Outlook
- The Emerging Market for Grid-Interactive Electric Water Heating
During the Thursday luncheon, PLMA will present its 10th Annual PLMA Awards to the best demand response programs offered in calendar year 2012. The PLMA Award Program recognizes those energy industry leaders that create innovative methods to meet peak load needs and manage variable generation.
To learn more and register please visit: www.peaklma.org