The SPEER Commission recently released a broad consensus policy position statement on utility investment in energy efficiency. Investor-owned utilities in Texas should have a financial incentive to invest in non-wires alternatives to traditional infrastructure investment, such as energy efficiency and distributed resources, that drive down costs and maintain reliable services to their customers. Read the full Utility DIVE article here.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications