2030 Districts encourage voluntary participation by local community businesses, to reduce energy and water use, while increasing property profitability and enhancing real estate asset values. These District Member buildings included in the 2016 report performed 22% more efficiently compared to the baseline for energy use. Read the full report here.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications