Registration is now open for the Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) Conference 2013, an educational conference and business exhibition to connect public- and private-sector decision-makers. Set Dec. 16-18 in San Antonio at the Hyatt Regency in San Antonio. The conference is geared toward helping communities improve decisions that determine the energy and water intensity of the built environment and reduce related emissions. This 10th conference is co-hosted by the Energy Systems Laboratory of the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES) and the Texas Chapters of the U.S. Green Building Council. Keynote speaker for this year’s event is Bill Ritter, Jr., director of the Center for New Energy Economy at Colorado State University. More information and a draft agenda are now available.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released