Registration is now open for the Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) Conference 2013, an educational conference and business exhibition to connect public- and private-sector decision-makers. Set Dec. 16-18 in San Antonio at the Hyatt Regency in San Antonio. The conference is geared toward helping communities improve decisions that determine the energy and water intensity of the built environment and reduce related emissions. This 10th conference is co-hosted by the Energy Systems Laboratory of the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES) and the Texas Chapters of the U.S. Green Building Council. Keynote speaker for this year’s event is Bill Ritter, Jr., director of the Center for New Energy Economy at Colorado State University. More information and a draft agenda are now available.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications