Last month the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced the projects that have been awarded funding from two Weatherization Assistance Program funding sources. SPEER is thrilled and honored to have won this grant and is looking forward to working alongside our peers on this crucial project: Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC), Texas Energy Poverty Research Institute, Frontier Energy, and the Coalition for Environment, Equity and Resilience. The project will increase resilience, lower energy bills, & reduce demand on the grid through weatherizing homes. Read more.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications