Technology is driving changes to the ERCOT grid! Allowing solar, wind, storage and energy efficient buildings to be leveraged as resources can benefit customers by keeping prices down, while providing reliability, resilience, and self-sufficiency of the electric grid. The Texas PUC will be taking up this discussion soon. In the meantime, follow the story here.
- SPEER Contributes to Home Energy Rating Variability Study
- SPEER Garners Texas-sized Impacts on Building Energy Codes
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access