Technology is driving changes to the ERCOT grid! Allowing solar, wind, storage and energy efficient buildings to be leveraged as resources can benefit customers by keeping prices down, while providing reliability, resilience, and self-sufficiency of the electric grid. The Texas PUC will be taking up this discussion soon. In the meantime, follow the story here.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released