Technology is driving changes to the ERCOT grid! Allowing solar, wind, storage and energy efficient buildings to be leveraged as resources can benefit customers by keeping prices down, while providing reliability, resilience, and self-sufficiency of the electric grid. The Texas PUC will be taking up this discussion soon. In the meantime, follow the story here.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications