After reading SPEER’s Improving Access to Smart Meter Data in Texas Report, Greentech Media agrees that the benefits of smart meters aren’t being realized. They go on to state “Texas Has Millions of Smart Meters. So Why Haven’t Third-Party Energy Services Blossomed?” Read full article.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released