Today, SPEER in partnership with the Houston Advanced Research Center and the State Energy Conservation Office, is publishing the third of five case studies highlighting city initiatives to accelerate energy efficiency. This case study is focused on third-party energy code inspections and the changes in energy building codes in the last several years that have resulted in significant opportunities to reduce energy consumption of new and renovated buildings. read more
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications