Today, SPEER in partnership with the Houston Advanced Research Center and the State Energy Conservation Office, is publishing the second of five case studies highlighting city initiatives to accelerate energy efficiency. This case study is focused on the City of Houston’s use of benchmarking to reduce consumption and energy costs for the city. Portfolio Manager is a free tool and is appropriate for cities of any size read more.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications