Today, SPEER in partnership with the Houston Advanced Research Center and the State Energy Conservation Office, is publishing the second of five case studies highlighting city initiatives to accelerate energy efficiency. This case study is focused on the City of Houston’s use of benchmarking to reduce consumption and energy costs for the city. Portfolio Manager is a free tool and is appropriate for cities of any size read more.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released