There will be an EEIP meeting on Tuesday, November 27th. This meeting will be held primarily to allow vendors that meet the guidelines the opportunity to present their energy efficiency conservation measures. Once you have reviewed the guidelines, please email Katie Rich and Therese Harris by Wednesday, November 7th to inform them of your interest in presenting at the November meeting. Please note that presentations would be due on Tuesday, November 13th to allow staff and stakeholders adequate time to review the materials and ask follow-up questions.
- The Time to ACT is NOW! How the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) can help Texas and Oklahoma move forward.
- SPEER Joins Federally Funded Clean Energy Education Initiative: EMPOWERED
- SPEER is Driving Energy Efficiency Forward as a Demand-side Solution
- Without Efficiency, Texas is Heating Up
- US House’s repeal of energy-saving investments & its potential implications