There will be an EEIP meeting on Tuesday, November 27th. This meeting will be held primarily to allow vendors that meet the guidelines the opportunity to present their energy efficiency conservation measures. Once you have reviewed the guidelines, please email Katie Rich and Therese Harris by Wednesday, November 7th to inform them of your interest in presenting at the November meeting. Please note that presentations would be due on Tuesday, November 13th to allow staff and stakeholders adequate time to review the materials and ask follow-up questions.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released