April 13-14, 2015
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
14901 Dallas Parkway Dallas, TX 75254
SPEER’s Energy Efficiency Summit brings together the region’s most active market participants and experts to exchange, and make plans or develop strategies on the most important issues facing the efficiency and distributed energy resources industry. You can come to listen and learn, or to participate, and get involved. This year, we’ll continue to focus on evolving issues we’ve had on the agenda in the past (e.g., Energy Codes, Efficiency and Air Quality, Utility Incentives) and take up some new ones (e.g., Utility of the Future, Residential Retrofit Financing, Distributed Generation, and Voluntary Local Initiatives). If you haven’t already, register now for the Summit, in Dallas April 13-14, and see below for an example of some of the industry experts who will be helping us shape the agenda and discussions. More session leaders, as well as announcements of keynotes, coming soon!
• Utility 2.0: Integrating Energy Efficiency, Demand Response, Storage, and Distributed Generation: Michael Quinn, VP and CTO of Oncor; Debbie Kimberly, VP, Austin Energy; Mark Lane, EVP Demand Response, THG Energy Solutions; Eric Gimon, Senior Fellow, Energy Innovation
• Energy Efficiency and Air Quality: John Hall, Texas Director, Clean Energy at EDF; Dr. David Claridge, Director, Texas A&M’s Energy Systems Laboratory; Heather Lerch, Program Specialist, Oklahoma Dept. of Environmental Quality
• Commercial Building Retrofit Financing: Matt Golden, Sr. Energy Finance Project Consultant, Investor Confidence Project; Dennis Quinn, COO, Joule Assets; Jason Putnam, VP, Noesis Energy; and Cliff Braddock, Keeping PACE in Texas and Pepco Energy Services
• Residential Retrofit Financing: Colin Bishopp, VP, Renewable Funding; Scott McKinlay, VP, Renovate America; Curt Rich, President and CEO, North American Insulation Manufacturers Association.
• Distributed Energy Services: David Walters, President, Walters Power International, and former Governor of Oklahoma; Carl Linvill, Principal, Regulatory Assistance Project; David Smithson, Policy Analyst, Public Utility Commission of Texas, Kenneth Ragsdale, Principal, Market Design, ERCOT
• Combined Heat and Power and Critical Infrastructure: Lynn Crawford, Market Leader for Energy and Utilities, Affiliated Engineers, Inc.; Dr. Gavin Dillingham, Research Scientist, Clean Energy Policy, Houston Advanced Research Center; Paul Cauduro, Director, Cogeneration Industries Council; Ray Deyoe, Managing Director, Integral Power
These are just half of the working sessions. Look for more information of these and other sessions in coming days and weeks.
Registration is now open for Early Bird pricing.
For information on Summit Sponsorship click here.
Thank you to our Sponsors who make the Summit possible. A limited number of sponsorships are still available.