The Energy Code Ambassador Program presented by SPEER to provide local support for energy code adoption and compliance. The program encourages direct interaction with trained and experienced code and building professionals. SPEER is expanding the participation in this program to include builders, raters, or third party inspectorsinterested in participating. We are now recruiting another group of building professionals to expand our reach into remaining areas of Texas and Oklahoma. All applicants must be ICC certified in energy codes and willing to volunteer 3-5 hours per month for peer-to-peer training and consultation. If you are interested in becoming an Energy Code Ambassador please fill out the Ambassador application, and download and complete the sponsorship letter.
- Texas PUC to Address Distributed Energy Resources
- New Electric Storage Mandate in 2018 applies in Oklahoma and Texas’ Regions Outside of ERCOT
- A Settlement Agreement Filed at the PUC of Texas Calls for Streamlined Access
- Utility DIVE reports on the recent accomplishment of the SPEER Commission
- SPEER announces the San Antonio 2030 District Annual Progress Report has just been released